Position Vacant for Graphic Designer
Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Graphic Designer at Bahria University Head Office, Islamabad.
Bachelors (preferably; BSCS, BSIT, BBA or Marketing)
– Preferably 3 years’ experience in Advertising Design/ Graphic Designing or similar role at an advertising agency or in the marketing department of a reputable corporate organization.
– Excellent understanding of user experience design, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
– UI Designing experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & InDesign.
– Demonstrated successful design and integration, and delivery of projects on time.
– Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines as is essential for a fast-paced environment
– Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates versatility
– Understanding of responsive design philosophy
– Excellent communication skills
– Creative designing of all online and print publications of the Directorate(s), by using latest designing tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator &/or InDesign.
– Under a fast-paced & multi-tasking working environment, demonstration of original, innovative & creative designs and integration, and delivery of projects on time and as per quality & innovation standards defined by the Director for different deliverables category.
– Coordination with publisher/ printer for sharing accurate source files of designed tasks/projects as per agreed formats, and ensure timely delivery of designed print publications and marketing material as per quality standards of the Marketing Directorate.
– Execution of Video-editing/GIF (animated images) on need basis.
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office by 8TH JULY’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview